probably i'll look back on this post next year and think, "who cares." but today it feels like a feat, and i am proud.
it still hurts and i'm much faster on my sticks (or handles, or crutches, or whatever else that baby calls them), but i can kind of hobble. yay recovery!
Hello world!
6 years ago

2 comments:
Seriously, Michane!!! If I would ust keep up with the blogs .... That sucks so bad about your foot, but I have to say that you still made me laugh with your sarcasm. You never were good at sarcasm, were you? ;) I'm very happy that you have started to sort of walk. Congratulations! I hope your foot gets better soon, and that someday you get to punch the "bad guy" for almost hurting your baby!
So sorry to read you were in a car accident. Scary! Hope the healing goes well. I can't imagine.
We have been out of internet access at home for weeks. Ugh! We are currently at the outerbanks of North Carolina for Thanksgiving (and we have wireless.) I think you all need to come next year!
Take care,
Best,
Corine
Post a Comment