Have you seen the new PBS show "Dinosaur Train"? It's about a baby T-Rex who is adopted by a Pteranodon family. Here's the open:
Mooks loves it. I love it because they talk about his adoption. They search for his "species." Watch for it on PBS, or go on itunes and buy the "I'm a T-Rex!" episode, wherein Buddy figures out that he's a T-Rex and is so excited to finally know. Later he's asked whether he wants to stay with the T-Rexes now, and his answer is perfect:
"Some kids look like their parents and some don't. What matters is, my family loves me.... I can't wait to get home.... I want to be with my mom and dad and sisters and brother."
Oh, and also, she built a nest and pretends to be Mrs. Pteranodon. She even went to the fridge and tried to get some eggs out. And that's just a bonus.
another blogger's take here.
I Love
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment