Thursday, July 9, 2009

on not getting dressed

i've been feeling a little guilty for how very casual i've become in considering myself "dressed," and then comes this. i've been thinking that i'll get it together and find some clothes that are presentable sometime, and maybe soon. but i've also been thinking that it's just going to have to wait until the forecast doesn't look like this:

Thu
Mostly Sunny
106°F | 85°F
Fri
Mostly Sunny
108°F | 85°F
Sat
Clear
112°F | 86°F
Sun
Clear
113°F | 88°F

2 comments:

Outnumbered said...

ewww. that is hot! whatever. you are in arizona...walk around in your swimsuit!

Fowler family said...

I just found this blog of yours! I'd only visited your "that baby" blog before! What a treat.

Well, I sit here, typing in my yoga pants. I know- with the heat, really, who wants to go trompin' around in designer jeans. Truth is yoga pants are a lot more affordable, and no big deal when your child spills juice or jelly on them. That's my excuse anyway. And yoga pants and hoodies IMO are cute!!!

Now I'll go check out your that baby blog...